WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing any of the user’s personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are the analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website) and persistent ones (in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time) defined by the person in charge of the cookie - it can go from a few minutes to several years-).
Depending on the purpose for which the information collected is treated there can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service).
- Personalization cookies (that allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (information collected on the use of the website).
- Advertising cookies (collect information about preferences and personal choices of users).
- Affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies and they allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyse the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case these cookies provide by themselves any personal data and are not used for its collection.
- It facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- It prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he /she accesses the website; and
- It favours the operation’ improvement and the improvement of the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
By accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing several third-party cookies will be installed thus allowing the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose is to register access to our website for the realization of anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary that you accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse through our website.
In various sections of our website the following cookies may be installed:
- Google Analytics cookie: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
CAN THE COOKIES BE ELIMINATED?
Yes, and not only delete, but also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Setting cookies for Google Chrome
- Setting cookies for Apple Safari
- Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
- Setting cookies for Mozilla Firefox
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES